Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Scotts Barbecue - Grand Rapids, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Scotts Barbecue - Grand Rapids, MI

Just wanted to let everyone know about this great little BBQ joint in Grand Rapids. Two Scotts is located in the west side of town in an old root beer stand (and they still serve some mighty fine draft root beer and cream soda). The proprietors, both named Scott, are churning out some top notch BBQ out of a modest sized kitchen. The emphasis is on dry rubbed quality smoked meats like their tender St. Louis ribs and killer brisket. If you gotta have sauce they do stock some tasty house sauces you can get on the side with your order. And don't skip out on the sides they put as much love into these as the BBQ. If your from the area or just passing through I would highly recommend you stop in and give them a try.

Here is their site for some more info and the menu

Stop into Two Scotts Barbecue, located on West Leonard in Grand Rapids, MI. Pulled pork, chicken, brisket & more - online ordering available!
    Last edited by Chef Ryan; September 17, 2015, 01:25 PM.

I've eaten here (although it was a few years ago now) on Ryan's recommendation. Great stuff! Definitely worth a visit. I'm not really a smoked sausage guy, but my wife & kids got it and it was amazing. It's been long enough I can't comment specifics on the brisket & ribs but I remember not having much negative to say at the time.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here