Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobby & Jack's Memphis BBQ - Tewksbury, MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby & Jack's Memphis BBQ - Tewksbury, MA

There's a new BBQ place tentatively scheduled to open 11/11 called Bobby & Jack's Memphis Barbeque. As soon as it opens, I'll give everyone the full report.

Originally posted by panteracfh3 View Post
    There's a new BBQ place tentatively scheduled to open 11/11 called Bobby & Jack's Memphis Barbeque. As soon as it opens, I'll give everyone the full report.
    It’s been almost a year. What is the verdict?

Comment

Forgot I even posted this...

The verdict is that the food is decent. The food didn't blow me away but it definitely didn't suck either. The prices were a bit high for my liking. I can cook something similar at home for WAAAAAAY cheaper.

Comment

• ScottyC13
        ScottyC13 commented
        Editing a comment
        That is such a Massachusetts review! " It didn’t suck"!

• panteracfh3
        panteracfh3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Can’t take the Masshole out of this guy I guess!

OK, in the same vain of the post. A BBQ joint opened up in Marshfield,Bears BBQ,,,
      Turning out some damn fine Q
      opens at 11:00 AM an there’s a line out the door
      Ribz,brisket and the pulled pork are spot on
      dry smoked and the have the vinegar,mustard ,Texas based sauces on the side
      I think I will have to get in line at 10:45 AM
      they sell out early
      Last edited by Greygoose; October 5, 2019, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here