Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweet Cheeks in Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet Cheeks in Boston

This sounds like a pretty good spot to try and it's close to Boston University for you academic types.

I think I'd go for the "Fat Cheeks" with the prime brisket, heritage pulled pork, and schmancy short rib. With a craft bourbon, of course!

I wonder if Doc Blonder has been there?

This is one place I haven't made it to yet, as we're usually in Fenway for the Red Sox and you can't get near the place. Everyone I know who has been there raves about it.

Comment

My son moved from Boston to Austin this summer, so I had to settle for Franklin BBQ.

Comment

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        Bummer, RonB !

• rip1877
        rip1877 commented
        Editing a comment
        Settle? Not sure Franklin is a place you settle for.

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        rip1877 - thus the reason for the wink at the end.

"Sweet cheeks"!!! Youse guys talkin' 'bout me???????????

Comment

Originally posted by Willy View Post
        "Sweet cheeks"!!! Youse guys talkin' 'bout me???????????
        Please, no one make him prove anything with pics!

Comment

I've been a few times, as recently as last week. It's very good and I haven't found better in or around Boston. But I'm still searching and would love suggestions.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here