Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Adventure Continues: Welcome to PaulsRibShackBarbecue.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the great writeup Paul. I'm sure you deserve it - totally.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Well done! Congratulations on all of the hard work and success.

I must admit I felt a bit "Miffed" about the article saying "overnight success." I do know it was prefaced with "seemingly."

I feel honored to have been on this trip with you and witnessing your faith pull you through all of the hard work that was not "Overnight" and all of the personal demons and struggles you faced. Your story is part of what make the pit special.

I wish for you and your family great success and even greater health.

congratulations sir.

Comment

Thanks Paul for bringing us along on this journey. You deserve all the praise you get.
    It's an honor to consider you a friend.

And looking forward to meating up with you in July.

Comment

Paul, you are the man. Great write up, inspirational journey, all of that, and success. I will get to see it in person soon, I hope.

Congrats, you certainly deserve the accolades. Thanks for allowing us to share the journey.

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
      PaulstheRibList commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!!! See you in Memphis!

i know i've had no part of your success (it's all you) but i'm proud of you and all you've accomplished. i've enjoyed the journey as a pure observer. here's hoping it just keeps on rollin'!

Comment

You are living the BBQ dream, Paul. This has been a great ride along!

Comment

I know the feeling I get when friends enjoy my food and then I hear "Yea, he's the man with brisket" It was be great at the level you have reached. Congrats and thanks for including us along the way!

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!! So fun to share with all of you.
        paul

That’s great. Congratulations. I sure hope to make it up your way sometime when we are visiting the kids in Lafayette.

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
        Editing a comment
        That would be so fun! #GetOntheRibList

My hat is off to you Paul and your entire crew. Amazing how all the years, and late nights, made you an "Overnight Success." We here at the Pit know most of the real story and it is a testament to your dedication to the craft, and hours of hard work, that makes you a shining example of what is possible when you have a dream.

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
        Editing a comment
        Dude, thank you! I love shining a light on hard work and Jesus who makes all this possible in my life!

It would be fun to visit and work the pits with you and Sam. That would be a day!

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
        Editing a comment
        Dude, I'm saying!!!

Paul I love reading about you’re adventure and hope to one day follow in your footsteps! Well done my friend!

Comment

What a great write up! Congrats on all of your success and I hope that it continues for a very long time! One of these days, I really hope to make the not too far journey to partake!

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
        Editing a comment
        Can't wait to see you on this side of the Sabine!

Nice job Paul! Doing things the right way my friend.

Comment

Outstanding, congrats!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here