Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Adventure Continues: Welcome to PaulsRibShackBarbecue.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your fine sir are positively inspiring. Seeing the people around you work hard as well says something about their leader.
    crush it!

Love this!!

edit: BTW talk to your supplier I think your wood decor is rotten.

Comment

The red smokers are thee touch man. Everthing looks good with a red smoker AND it’s unique. I haven’t seen anybody with a red smoker. But yers, yer whole place is red. Keep up the hard work! 👍👍👍 🕶

Comment

Again WOW! I can only imagine how tough it's been. It's a tough business but it looks like you are doing what yu can to make it happen. Best of luck to you

Comment

Well, we are ALMOST THERE! Hoping to get licenced THIS WEEK

I've never worked harder. Days are ending between 8 pm and 2 am in the last few months. But it is turning out great! I'll give you a few highlights:

1. The Pit Room! Much more on this later, but here is our Flame of Freedom being etched into the concrete between the two 1,000 gallon Austin Smoke Works pits! So great!!!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4235.JPG
Views:	224
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	729044

Name:	IMG_4384.JPG
Views:	210
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	729043

2. I added a back deck around our gorgeous Oak Trees. This will protect the tree roots and make it easy for guests to be near the trees. And it was a handy way to spend thousands of dollars I had extra just laying around...

Name:	IMG_4242.JPG
Views:	224
Size:	229.6 KB
ID:	729042

3. TONGHT, I just finished building 1" galvanized pipe handrails on the front and back porches. OK, we didn't quite finish, but close!

Name:	IMG_0282.JPG
Views:	238
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	729046

4. Tree lighting is SO GREAT! Almost finished. I love it!

Name:	IMG_4338.JPG
Views:	196
Size:	217.1 KB
ID:	729045

Name:	IMG_0255.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	215.9 KB
ID:	729047

5. The Signature Table is In. A giant about 4 foot wide, 8 foot long live-edge Pecan slab, complete with our Flame of Freedom design! So happy with the table!

Name:	IMG_0249.jpeg
Views:	219
Size:	134.5 KB
ID:	729041

Plus, I'm really tired...Pray for us to get Health Department inspection Wednesday and Certificate of Occupancy Thursday!!!

#GetOntheRibList

Comment

• SMOG MAN
            SMOG MAN commented
            Editing a comment
            Paul it’s good to hear you are on the home stretch. I am rootin’ For you man!

I'm hopin' you pass with flyin' colors Paul. Our kitchen cabinets were made with pecan and are gorgeous. Pecan is a very hard wood, so it should last you a loooong time.
          Last edited by RonB; August 12, 2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Wow, just wow. Pre congratulations on the license and COO, and getting the doors open so you can share it with the public.

Comment

Congrats, Paul. Looks amazing.

Comment

I missed all this, looks great. To paraphrase mi paisano HouseHomey "I'd eat there!"

Comment

Lookin good!

Comment

This is awesome Paul! Things are coming together. Best of luck on opening day, wish I could be there!

Comment

Looks so rad!

Comment

Best of luck and fingers crossed for the inspection and COO

Comment

Simply put...Awesome job. I can't wait to hear more about it!

Comment

I'm sure your massive investment of time and $$$ will pay off royally after those doors swing open for business, PaulstheRibList . I wish you all the best!

Kathryn

Comment

Handy way to spend thousands 😂

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here