Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Adventure Continues: Welcome to PaulsRibShackBarbecue.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no way you can't succeed with your experience, passion and business plan. Best o' success to yoooo! I hope I see you somewhere near me at an event, I want summadat Paul's Rib Shack BBQ in muh bellay.

Comment

Congratulations! I have no doubt that you are going to do well! Beautiful setup too.

Comment

That's amazing Paul. I wish you success!!

Comment

Phenomenal! Great post! Can't wait to hear your success stories!

Comment

Paul, that is truly beautiful. I wish you the best!

Comment

Congrats Paul - the rig looks awesome! Where are you located and when do you plan to light it up? If in your area I for sure want to look you up.

Comment

PaulstheRibList, Paul She's a Thing of Beauty in MHOP! Nothing but Wishes of Good Fortune! One Word of Caution; Don't get so Busy Planning You Forget to Make a Buck the Old Fashioned Way!, "Earn It"
                Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Originally posted by PaulstheRibList View Post
                  My new 2008 GMC 2500 has the 6.0 gasser in it. Only about 12 MPG normally, 13.6 hwy on the drive up. However, you tag on this great big, tall trailer, 3850 pounds before you put on the smoker (1,800 pounds) and other gear... Well, if you pull her 75 MPH in the hills of Alabama, it stays in 4th gear, about 3,600 RPM and you get a whopping 5.6 MPG. Slow down to 65 on the flatlands, it will stay in 5th gear, about 2,400 RPM, and tuck in behind an 18 wheeler, and that rises to a whole 8 MPG! My brother offered his 2500 with the Diesel for our next long trip!
                  Ha! You might have been better off pulling that thing with the firetruck! I jest. Congratulations and good luck! Please keep us posted as I'm sure we will cross paths at some point in time.

Comment

That is a beautiful outfit and doing what your heart tells you is one of life's pleasures. As you attain success, always take a little time to "smell the roses".

Comment

I wish you all the best my friend!!! I love how you spread the BBQ love to everyone. And this will be a great way to further that goal. Gorgeous looking rig. (And the truck to match!)

Comment

Yep, great setup, passion, and a solid vision for how to go about it. Next, we need to taste some.

Best of luck, because that's the part that's unpredictable. But you seem to have prepared to get some!

Comment

UFB! Awesome, awesome, awesome! Best to You and All! Really like the "Bishop of BBQ" --Ed

Comment

Wonderful! What a huge milestone in your BBQ journey. All the best!

Comment

• Spinaker
                              Spinaker commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You mean like KBQing in a national park? LOL!

That is one, as they say here AMAZING. Good luck with your new adventure. Buy the way, if you would divulge, how much did that beautiful rig set you back? My thought I was crazy to splurge for my LSG offset. With shipping $2,800. But you plan to make a business out of it. That's very cool. Again the best of luck.

Comment

Every Q'ers DREAM! Congratulations!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here