Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Adventure Continues: Welcome to PaulsRibShackBarbecue.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fcy
    commented on 's reply
    Put me on the list of deliveries to California! 🤤

• klflowers
    replied
    Stay safe. This is changing my priorities, and a visit to your place is rising on the to do list.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Great. I bet those food truck days are really paying off! #backtoyourroots

• PaulstheRibList
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Spinaker, we are doing good! Training our customers on the joy of Curbside Takeout!

• PaulstheRibList
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee, even better, I'm getting the best real estate brokers in the area hooked on our barbecue so they can help you all move down here!

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Yuuuup! Hope you are doing well!

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Yes indeed. Do you ship? Do you ship still hot?

• PaulstheRibList
    replied
    House-made Pastrami Reuben sandwich, anyone?
    #GetOntheRibList
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Ruben pastrami.jpg
Views:	711
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	829682

Leave a comment:

• Red Man
    commented on 's reply
    Mail order??!! I’d buy some!

• PaulstheRibList
    commented on 's reply
    Well, that might be a little bit of a stretch to get it to California, but it would be fun!

• ofelles
    replied
    Hang in there! Trying times for sure. I don't suppose you deliver? 🙄🤦

Leave a comment:

• PaulstheRibList
    replied
    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

Name:	IMG_0863.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	280.2 KB
ID:	826633
    I wholeheartedly adopted this unofficial motto of the mighty United States Marines Corp. after watching Heartbreak Ridge with Clint Eastwood. As an entrepreneur in business and ministry and life, it has served me so well.

I’m an idealistic optimist, so I turn every corner assuming we can find a way over, through, or around whatever barrier we discover. Sometimes, I banged my head on walls I should have just walked around. I have found the limits of my ability which put me on my knees before God, the Only One who can save a soul and transform the heart of man. And I have plowed through problems and obstacles and improvised and found new pathways to victory when it was my field to plow.

There is no turning back. We are neighbors and countrymen. Our love for neighbor, God, and country are the handles we grab hold to as we march to solve today’s problems. And as we enjoy rest in an always capable God.

#ImproviseAdaptOvercome

Name:	IMG_0860.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	259.2 KB
ID:	826632

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Happy Birthday. May the coming years continue to be fun and profitable for you, PaulstheRibList . You deserve it for all the planning and hard work you've put into this venture, making it top notch all the way.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Happy Birthday, have several useable music/lyric combos also available, long been givin this some thought, Paul!

• RonB
    replied
    Congrats on making, (or should I say surviving... ), three years.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here