Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Kentucky recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Kentucky recommendations?

Preferably something near I-24.

Also, what would be your top Kansas City choice?
    Last edited by VideoWolf88; July 25, 2018, 10:45 PM.

I would start blindly with Triplets BBQ

Google "BBQ Kentucky I-24"

Comment

For Kansas City here's two excellent choices that aren't the typical well-known touristy places:
      Q39 (https://www.yelp.com/biz/q39-midtown-kansas-city)
      SLAPS (https://www.yelp.com/biz/slaps-bbq-kansas-city-2)

Comment

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        Amazingly, up here in NJ, I've heard good things about both of them!

In Bowling Green the best BBQ is Smokey The Pig on US 31W. My only disagreement with them is that they only chop the bbq and don't offer pulled.

Comment

Considering I really like Plowboys’ rubs, I’ve always wanted to try their food. Of course, I haven’t been to their store in KC, but know they do well in competitions.

Plowboys Barbeque is Award Winning competition style barbecue with restaurants in Blue Springs, MO and Kansas City, MO. Founded by Todd Johns.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here