Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gonna be in Louisville, KY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gonna be in Louisville, KY

the wife and i are taking a road trip to Louisville and maybe toward Lexington as well. we plan to attempt the bourbon trail but would also like some good Q!

anything in the area anybody recommends (BBQ or otherwise)? any activities or places that wouldn't come up on the first page of a search you think is worth experiencing?

DeusDingo, I was through the Area Years Ago, Beautiful ‼️ Sadly I didn't Keep Notes❓ Sorry, I Can't Help You❗️ But I Bet Someone Will Directly❗️
    👍👍 You and Your Mrs Have a SAFE and WONDERFUL TRIP‼️ 👍👍
    Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• DeusDingo
      DeusDingo commented
      Editing a comment
      i think it should be a good time!

I was just there 2 weeks ago and while on the Mint Julip Bourbon Trail tour, we stopped at Staxx for lunch. It was near the Buffalo Trace Distillery. Not bad.

Comment

• DeusDingo
      DeusDingo commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks i'll keep an eye out

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here