Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free BBQ For Life- Help Catch A Couple Bandits! Rusted Silo BBQ Lizton, IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free BBQ For Life- Help Catch A Couple Bandits! Rusted Silo BBQ Lizton, IN

I found this story interesting: https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/b...bbery-suspects

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wanted-RustedSilolarge.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	760840

So when the punks get out of jail, do they just start picking off whomever is getting BBQ everyday at this place?

Comment

• DeusDingo
      DeusDingo commented
      Editing a comment
      good luck spreading $25 a week across all 7 days at a BBQ restaurant

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      Burnt end everyday.

I'll let you know if they flee the country and take up refuge here. My reward would be I get to feel like a bounty hunter.

Comment

I hate to say it, but who leaves the cash in the register overnight? Obviously, the damage was done before they actually got the money, but maybe they had knowledge that it would be in there. Hopefully someone turns them in.

Comment

If I lived in Indiana I'd consider turning myself in, getting a slap on the wrist for a first offense and then getting free BBQ for life. :-)

Comment

I hate to say it, but this smells like a publicity stunt.

Comment

They did it all wrong and missed the real money. Around here we had an individual who stole all the stored firewood from the BBQ places and restaurants who use wood and then started a roadside stand selling to campers on their way to our local State and National Parks. What she was charging them for small 5 piece bundles of the wood was highway robbery in itself.

Comment

I’m on it!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here