Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigun's BBQ, Talking Rock GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigun's BBQ, Talking Rock GA

On the way to Georgia's north mountains from ATL. Out of the way but worth the drive if you're nearby.

Nice veggies, Vegan dish.

Vegetable Plate + Dirty Fries

And I live on the West Coast.

Last edited by bbqLuv; December 31, 2020, 07:33 PM. Reason: corrected typo.

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      See menu of Bigun's BBQ. And Living in Oregon I don't think I will go there soon unless they open a place on Portland.
      Even Vegans can dine there, Vegan BBQ.
      Last edited by bbqLuv; September 29, 2020, 06:26 AM.

• Red Man
      Red Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve R. I think he meant dirty fries.

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Dirty fries are "skin on" french fries. Steve R.

That's a really big menu and prices look to be in line.
    How big are the servings?
    A moot point though, until they open the border I'm out.

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, if I lived closer I would give the place a try.

• wallybobo
      wallybobo commented
      Editing a comment
      Portions are generous. My wife loves the okra. Me. I never touch the stuff

Oh wow this ain't terribly far from me. Maybe worth checking out soon...

Comment

We're gonna head up to this place tomorrow and try it out!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Let us know what ya think, sounds like a decent place to mow down, to me...

• BradNorthGA
        BradNorthGA commented
        Editing a comment
        We had cheddar brisket sandwich, half rack of baby back ribs, pulled pork, collard greens, redneck lasagna, and pecan pie. We were picking off each other's plates the whole time so we both tried all those things.

Everything was delicious! Highly recommended to anyone who can make the out of the way location

In addition to having a great meal here, I went back with a bottle of their custom BBQ sauce to use at home as well
      Attached Files

Comment

• Donw
        Donw commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here