Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swallow at the Hollow - Roswell, GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dsevvy
    replied
    The homemade sausage is good too.

Leave a comment:

• Dalmore
    replied
    Aa a Roswell resident who grew up with Eastern NC barbeque - I was pleased to see Swallow's vinegar based NC style sauce on every table. But alas it's was too sweet and doesn't make the grade. Otherwise, top marks across the board even the grilled portobello mushroom salad.

Leave a comment:

• josht138
    started a topic Swallow at the Hollow - Roswell, GA

Swallow at the Hollow - Roswell, GA

Been there several times. One of my favorite BBQ places north of Atlanta. I used to get the ribs or chopped pork, as both are very good, but my favorite is their smoked wings. They have a really good bbq wing sauce and I believe it has a little citrus to it.

It's located in Downtown Roswell and looks like a log cabin. If you are within a block of the place, you'll smell it.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here