Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charley’s steakhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charley’s steakhouse

This is short and sweet…..

The wife and I had the opportunity to explore Tampa, why not test out the "best" steakhouse in Tampa. This is a white tablecloth establishment, the prices reflect that. I don’t mind, my expectations are adjusted to meet that …..

Great selection of wine, it’s 29 pages, plenty of other liquors, just ask. We decided on just beef and dessert. Sidebar: entrees include salad and delicious bread. My 28oz porterhouse and her filet were cooked to perfection. The sides were delicious and dessert was on par with the entrees.

They cook all meats over a citrus and oak woods at "1600°F". Either way, I highly recommend if you’re wanting a night out with your significant other.

My selection was 28oz dry aged porterhouse. Scale of 10, score 8.

My wife’s selection was 8oz filet, score of 8 out of 10.

Wine selection, 12 out of 10. Wow what a selection.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

Dang, 28 ounces?!

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Just an appetizer fer Spinaker.

• au4stree
      au4stree commented
      Editing a comment
      I gave it my best effort, but couldn’t finish it.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that is just a warm up! RonB

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here