Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kingsford Fire Grille Tampa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingsford Fire Grille Tampa

The first Kingsford Fire Grille opens this week in Tampa. Looks like a good menu, so I will have to give it a shot. https://kingsfordfiregrille.com

Looks good, but sure ain't a budget option. Cheapest sandwich or salad is $13. Sides $8/each. $12 for a grilled cauliflower florets appetizer, $11 for artichoke dip and chips.

Hope it's good - maybe those are normal prices for Tampa. They wouldn't survive here.

Comment

• Bkhuna
      Bkhuna commented
      Editing a comment
      The menu looks pathetic. I was drawn to the " LOUISIANA CHARGRILLED OYSTERS
      GULF OYSTERS, GARLIC KALE BUTTER, PROVOLONE, PARMESAN " . I wonder what part of Louisiana their corporate wonks had in mind?

I travel to Tampa for food a couple of times a year but I'll avoid this place.

Looks good to me.

Comment

No gator on the menu and in Florida!
      I would be interested to know if they use SmokeFire Pellet grills.

Comment

• Draznnl
        Draznnl commented
        Editing a comment
        At least they have Gulf Coast Grouper.

• Bkhuna
        Bkhuna commented
        Editing a comment
        @Draznni - You'd be surprised to find out just how much of the fish sold in Florida restaurants is intentionally mislabeled by unscrupulous operators.

Wow. The Kingsford restaurant didn’t even last 5 months.
      https://www.cltampa.com/food-drink/k...losed-12943899

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        And I wuz just packin' my truck to make the trip down.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here