Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copenhagen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copenhagen

In Copenhagen (capital of Denmark) there are currently two BBQ restaurants that I would like to mention.
    First there is "Barbie". Located in the basement of a Steak restaurant you will here get your traditional BBQ served in a normal restaurant environment. You order at the table.
    Then there is the newly opened "War Pigs" in the old meat packing district. Here you also get your traditional BBQ, but in the style of picking up your tray and ordering at a counter. A big plus is that they sell a lot of different beers made by the "famous" Mikkeler micro brewery.
    Check out there webpages to get a feel for the two places.

Nice one, thanks! The Mikkeller beer is just incredible.

Comment

Given my vicinity to Copenhagen (50 mins or so train straight across the Bridge) I clearly need to go to the War Pigs place. Thanks for the recommendation. No one down here has even mentioned it before.

FYI, there is also a Mikkeller pub/bar at Copenhagen Airport, which is well worth showing up 2 hours before your flight.

Comment

• gcdmd
        gcdmd commented
        Editing a comment
        Just remember to get on your flight.

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Bear in mind the post you are commenting on is 8 1/2 years old. May not exist any longer, who knows. Maybe Henrik can has some idea.

Maybe BBQ will bring the world together as in "The Family BBQ".
      Make BBQ not War. 😀👍

Comment

Ooh thanks! My daughter and SIL live in Denmark. I’ve sent them this post.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here