Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A New Voice in Southern California BBQ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking dino bones brother! Where are you getting your meat, if you don't mind sharing?

Comment

• eugenek
      eugenek commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, they're Angus choice from Harris Ranch in Central California. I have a distributor that I work with, but I also purchase from my local butcher at Harmony Farms (La Crescenta, CA) to round out my inventory needs.

• PappyBBQ
      PappyBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank ye!

I had the pleasure of working with eugenek last night. We fed a bunch of hungry people at a battle of the bands fundraiser in Altadena, CA. Customers' responses tended to go one of two ways:

1. Put food in mouth. Nod head vigorously.
    2. Put food in mouth. Let head roll back on neck in ecstasy.

So keep your eye out for Slabs Barbecue. Eugene really is that good.

Comment

Hey bud, thanks for hanging out! The wife and I enjoyed your company very much. The rain put a slight damper on things but it was still a good night and for a good cause.

Comment

Buy a food truck and mount a big smoker on the back of it... That would be a good hook. The smell of smoke drifting through the crowd would bring them over to your truck. Offer free samples of burnt ends. Get a liquor license and sell beer and wine. Play some music and smile a lot.😏

Price the ribs to be very competitive and make the money on the sides, beer and wine. The big smile builds tips.😆

Comment

Keep up the good work eugenek

Comment

eugenek That's fantastic. Health Dept. regulations are no joke.

Comment

Man those look good, I can't find a source for them anywhere around hog country here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here