Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fine dining bucket list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fine dining bucket list

Been to "Chez Panisse" Berkeley wonderful & long waiting list for reservations

Just a little above where the "Raptors" play basketball. Little town called Singhampton, Ontario home of:

another bucket list, long wait list for reservations

Gentle reminder, the "General Discussion (Off Topic)" channel is for topics off the topic of food, cookers, gear, recipes, BBQ joints and the reviews of such. Please utilize Member Reviews & its sub-channels for restaurants, websites, books, etc that you love and want to share. Thanks!

Comment

• Ricorocks
      Ricorocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Huskee my bad, rookie error

Hadn't heard of this place, but just looked at reviews and seems to be a "must do".
    Its about 50 mins north of me in an area that is being more and more inhabited by boutique eateries because of its proximity to Georgian Bay.
    Reservations are a must, menu is what ever is in season, price says +/-$350 a meal. did not specify whether that was per plate or a couple.
    Sounds kinda hoity toity for my simple life but to each his own.

Comment

• Potkettleblack
      Potkettleblack commented
      Editing a comment
      It will likely be a prix five per person cost. Probably a tasting menu rather than a per plate a la carte.

I've been to "Chez Panisse" in Berkeley several times, each without a reservation and heartily welcomed. I delivered packages for UPS. :-)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here