Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Smoke - San Fran - Owner is Stephen Curry’s Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International Smoke - San Fran - Owner is Stephen Curry’s Wife

I just saw a new restaurant has popped up in San Francisco. The wife of Golden State Warrior’s Stephen Curry has started a new BBQ restaurant called International Smoke.

You probably know her as the wife of NBA star Steph Curry, but soon Ayesha Curry could be known for her barbecue ribs.

It’s booked through January, which is pretty impressive considering it’s a new restaurant! Apparently, it takes BBQ cooking from all different parts of the world and serves its customers. Pretty interesting, although, that’d be tough to do in such a populated area of San Fran. I’d question if a commercial kitchen could really give it the proper attention it needs.

kenrobin Anyone in San Fran want to try it and report back here? Where is Ken Robin? That golden state nut!

You mean in February? Also there is nothing stopping the reservations from canceling once word and reviews get out. It happens all the time unless you are French Laundry, Rao's, Chez Panisse or Alinia.

Comment

scottranda I saw a clip somewhere when the restaurant opened. My impression is that its a little too high end for me, it seems like it caters to the who's who crowd but I could be wrong.

Comment

I checked the menu. Not as crazy overpriced as I expected for SF, but still... there's no way I could enjoy a rack of ribs that cost me $38 ala carte.

Comment

Just announced that they are opening a 2nd one in Del Mar in northern San Diego County. Can't wait.

Comment

Checked them out on Yelp. Their food looks great, but I think the word smoke in the name is a little deceiving. Definitely not a traditional BBQ restaurant. More like a fusion steak and chop house.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here