Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring Street Smoke House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12:00pm-10:00pm
    640 N Spring St Los Angeles CA 90011

The official website and shop of sssmokehouse. Find the latest content, buy merch, and support your favorite creator.

Good portion, good service. Fair price. Good beer selection. It's okay for where your at.

Last edited by Jon Solberg; November 16, 2014, 06:33 AM.

Their West Coast Sandwich (pulled pork) looks good. -- Did you notice if they had a Santa Maria grill for the Tri Tip?

Comment

I did not notice steveo. We just popped in there to grab some tips and burnt ends so I could add this post. We had just left lunch at Philippe the Original is home to the famous French Dipped Sandwich...

My co workers dont mind enabling my Q habit as they reap some reward from time to time.

Comment

Damn I miss Phillipe's. It was an almost weekly go to when I worked downtown L.A. Both times I've been back to L.A. in the past 3 years I've gone to Phillipe's. Not only do I love their sandwiches (and the atmosphere), but they've got some good pies too

Comment

• Jon Solberg
          Jon Solberg commented
          Editing a comment
          Its a MUST do stop in LA

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here