Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could not enter this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could not enter this one

While traveling on vacation, I ran across this in Montgomery, Alabama. No possible way to try this out. Click image for larger version

Name:	A75CFE36-1AFA-4C55-9979-EEE315BA8859.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	1263154

Great if you're dining with a vegetarian.

Comment

• DogFaced PonySoldier
      DogFaced PonySoldier commented
      Editing a comment
      I dunno, you won't have to fight over the best cuts of meat! Of course, having to listen to endless discussion about how their Tofurky and Incredible meat patty taste 'just like the real thing' might offset it. lol

It IS Korean food. Don’t let the tofu throw you. BBQ is the tip off. There is one in Glenview IL. It has pretty good ratings. It’s also a franchise of some making.

Comment

What is the world coming to? That’s in the south, in Alabama! This is terrible.

Comment

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        The world as we know it is coming to an end.

Probably like FireMan said, a Korean BBQ. We had a restaurant here that was named "Flaming Seafood." They cooked everything on a yakitori grill and it was amazing, but poor marketing did them in.

Comment

no Tofu for me!

Comment

• bbqLuv
          bbqLuv commented
          Editing a comment
          I say no Tufu for me, but it is OK in hot sour soup.

Montgomery is a weird place, and unlike the rest of Alabama! Must be the politicians...

Comment

Here in ETX there is a taxidermist & discount lunch meat store

Comment

• bbqLuv
            bbqLuv commented
            Editing a comment
            I think you could start a whole new thread with that post. LOL

Need a barf button for that one!

Comment

I'd try it. If they've made a business of it, especially a franchise, it's gotta be good. Besides, who says you even have to order any tofu?

Comment

• Panhead John
              Panhead John commented
              Editing a comment
              I love hot and sour soup and the tofu is not bad, I’ll eat it that way….or any dish I like which calls for tofu. It’s not an offensive taste to me.

• bbqLuv
              bbqLuv commented
              Editing a comment
              What is the world coming to? I agree with Panhead John on this one.

Tofu isn't meat, but it's okay. I wouldn't want to be restricted to it, but I'll eat it and enjoy it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here