Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online BBQ recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online BBQ recommendations

Hey everybody! Has anyone recently taken a BBQ class tutorial online from a pit master class or purchase any online BBQ tutorial? I usually watch YouTube and read everywhere but, was wondering if those online BBQ classes worth it or can recommend one!

Thanks!!

I took the Aaron Franklin MasterClass series about Texas BBQ. I thought it was really interesting, though maybe not life-changing since at the time I did not have an offset smoker. I enjoyed it though. I'm currently watching the new PitMasterU series of classes, though I haven't gotten real far as of yet. Mostly I do these things because I enjoy reading and watching how other cooks do their work and because I think that every little bit of knowledge helps.

Comment

• namren
      namren commented
      Editing a comment
      I did watch the MasterClass of Aaron Franklin. I agree and thought it was very cool. I will have to look into PitMasterU! Thanks!

I don’t know if it is still available, but Meathead was involved in a series called BBQ Stars. I have it and it is pretty good.

Comment

bbqcookingschool.com

This bbq school teaches techniques. It is hands-on and your cooks need to be judged by yourself and a judge.
      John the instructor is available by phone, text, email. there are reading assignments and quizzes and judging reports to complete. The American Culinary Federation has approved The Master BBQ School for 50 hours of Continuing Education Credits.

Before I started this course I texted and talk to John Head, and I am glad I did.

(303) 321-3375 Email: [email protected]

Comment

I like Arnie Tex masterclass, bbq champs academy, and the bbq league

Comment

Originally posted by namren View Post
          Hey everybody! Has anyone recently taken a BBQ class tutorial online from a pit master class or purchase any online BBQ tutorial? I usually watch YouTube and read everywhere but, was wondering if those online BBQ classes worth it or can recommend one!

Thanks!!
          I've purchased an online bbq class from BBQ Champs Academy. I purchased the class taught by Robby Royal. It's a great class. I learned a lot. I choose the class taught but Robby Royal because I think he's a great pit-master and I use the same smoker that he does.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here