Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The full series of videos. "Bearded butchers"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The full series of videos. "Bearded butchers"

Way things are going you maybe needing these skills soon. May as well learn something if you are trapped in your house mining nose gold for 2 weeks.

Last edited by Ahumadora; March 17, 2020, 03:07 PM.

I have watched some of their videos and they are great IMO. I ordered some of their Original Seasoning and their BBQ Sauce. Both are very good. The seasoning is a salty blend with a little kick and the sauce has some kick to it as well. Friends and Family we served it to liked it.

Comment

Yeah, I went out and bought a knife like he uses when Attjack told usn’ about a sale.

Comment

I enjoy those guys too, great YouTube channel.

Comment

I really like the side of beef video where he had to explain that he wasn't wearing a fake beard. When he was wearing the beard net it really did look like a fake. I can see how some thought it was.

Comment

These guys are local to me, and have great product. I wish you all could get to their store, tons of Bison, Elk, Venison, Beef, Pork, and AMAZING brats!! I believe they ship if you are interested! Or I can ship to you as well.

Comment

I live here in central Ohio and I have been wanting to drive out to their store.

Just haven't yet.

Maybe I can convince the better half that a road trip to purchase $200+ dollars of meat is a good idea.

Comment

Slice and Dice, Trim to the Rim, Whole animal to the individual cuts. Then rubbed with Black Beard Coffee-Maple seasoning, cook to perfection. I truly enjoyed watching from where each cut comes.

Comment

I like their videos. I've been using that Victorinox knife with the rosewood handle for years and love it. Watching them work is just a treat. They are so skilled with the knife and saw.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here