Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did a private company event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks awesome! All of it.

Comment

Wow Henrik...I'd seriously consider attending a Sweden meatup.

Comment

Great Job Henrik that was an outstanding mix of food. My stomach wants some of each.

Comment

It looks terrific. I chuckled a little when you mentioned the group wanted you to focus on vegetarian dishes and your photos start out: so here's the picanha, then the Wagyu...

Comment

Wow... Amazing looking food... now I'm really hungry.

Comment

Now it's my turn to say wow! The positive responses and camaradery in here is amazing! Thank you all for your support and cheering on, you inspire me to improve and challenge myself. Thank you!!

Comment

This is incredible. I really have nothing to say that has not been said already.

I love how you are continuing to push the boundaries and you are helping to bring BBQ to Scandinavia!

Comment

• Henrik
                  Henrik commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Spreading the BBQ love!

Share this post in the Pit with vegetarians, and the number of vegetarians in the Pit will accelerate!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here