Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bee....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bee....

Its my first time using this grill and I want to cook some ribs. Any suggestions? Also wanting to try new flavors but not sure they will come out good,need some ideas on mind blowing flavors.
    • Click image for larger version  Name:	1563038857319249829225.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.88 MB ID:	712904​

You’ll have ya do sumpin else with the pitcher, cuz see’in nuthin. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the Okanogan Valley of Washington state. My parents lived in Lytle Creek for years and shopped at Stater Bros. in Fontana. Along with tips, techniques, and recipes about BBQ we have a lot of fun.

If you like music, go to this thread to hear what others are listening to and share what you like.

For jokes, go to this thread.

Go to this thread to post where you work and what your hobbies are and get to know other members here.

We are happy to have you along and looking forward to your participation.

Check here for rib ideas; https://amazingribs.com/searchresults/ribs
      Last edited by ComfortablyNumb; July 13, 2019, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Never been a Stater fan.

• ComfortablyNumb
        ComfortablyNumb commented
        Editing a comment
        HouseHomey It was the closest and easiest access to where they lived. My dad had Alzheimer's and my mom (an invalid) would send him every Friday morning with a list and a map of the store. The manager or staff would help him get the groceries. I went there a few times, it's a grocery store. Nothing to write home about, but it was clean and nice. I guess the most important thing was how well they treated my dad, when we took him there to say good-bye it was sort of sad.

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Jeeze now that you put it that way.... in those days (sorry, not that long ago) service meant something different than it does now. Like. There really was service.

Welcome from Colorado ...

For help solving your picture posting problem, you may want to read this: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-post-pictures

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC. Go to the free side and follow Meatheads rib recipe. It is simple and easy for a first timer. I am not sure of the exact name but it will be something along the lines of Best Ribs Ever.

Here is the recipe: https://amazingribs.com/best-barbecue-ribs-recipe
          Last edited by mountainsmoker; July 13, 2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Sorry but I can’t see the picture either. What type of grill?

Comment

Yup, I ain’t seein’ no photos either.

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visiting https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthlyGreat Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

• Armando Figueroa
                Armando Figueroa commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you very much..
                Can't wait to see the out come... I will also go to the homework assignment area.
                Glad to jump aboard.... Yeahhh

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Thank you to all.....can't wait to learn more on grilling and barbequing. I will post the out come later.

Comment

• mountainsmoker
                  mountainsmoker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey guy we still don't know what smoker your using.

Welcome fro the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Armando.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Wish I could see yer cooker, in that I might, on th offchance, have summat useful to offer, help-wise...

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Hey Welcome from central CA

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here