Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold BBQ class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold BBQ class

Taught another bbq class on Saturday. Was -4c when I started, but fortunately warmed up during the day. Cooked 100 kilos
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ahumadora; July 7, 2019, 11:31 AM.

Waiting on the students to send me more pics.

Comment

You sir are a treasure. Spreading the art form. Stomach rumbles every time you post!

Comment

Big smoker, big knife! Always good to see photos of your cooks and classes.

Comment

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          So busy drooling over the meat I missed the knife. That was in another thread recently if I remember correctly. Quite the weapon.

You have bragging rights.

Comment

What in the world is that big pile of beef there on the table? A mountain of brisket??

Click image for larger version

Name:	1A2AE475-8BED-4D84-B77C-C3664BA739AF.jpeg
Views:	207
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	709269

Comment

• Ahumadora
            Ahumadora commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup, weighed 8.5 kilos. But problem was has all the flank cap that streches to nearly the tail of the steer. Trimmed off the brisket and it weighed 5 kilos. The other thin flank I trimmed off all the fat and silverskin and rolled it up like a roast.

• Ahumadora
            Ahumadora commented
            Editing a comment
            Salt and pepper on it and smoked it to 128f internal. Good eatin.

Winter, wish I was there. 😎
          Couple great shots of The Knife.
          Looks like everybody was really into it.

Comment

You always have ur A GAME goin’ on !!!!!!
            I can see that you will not settle for anything less than the BEST
            Highest level of respect headin’ ur way

Comment

Mas fotos..
              Attached Files

Comment

It looks like ur wine racks could withstand a 6.2 earthquake !!!!!!

Comment

More pics
                  Attached Files

Comment

That looks like a lot of fun! And the meat looks amazing. I just ate but those pics have me salivating. If I ever make it down your way I'm going to have to come to one of your classes.

Comment

A ton of food plus a ton of fun. What more could you ask?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here