Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kent Rollins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kent Rollins

I ran across Kent Rollins from a post somewhere on AR (I believe it was from that renowned philosopher, Mr. Bones ), and I signed up for his email list. So as I was checking my email today, I ran across this:
    I don't know if you've been following us on our Instagram or Facebook accounts, but we posted that we had some exciting news to announce...
    So, we want to share this exclusive event with our followers, because this is going to be an epic cooking experience.
    We are honored to be among the select few "live fire cooks" to bring you an unique online cooking course. But it's not just one cooking course...

It's like you'e taking 10 VIP cooking courses and it's all from your own home.
    So when I clicked on the link (https://www.bbqstars.com/bbq-stars?r...225%2Fgb4aF3pG) and scrolled down the page, guess who was listed as an instructor? Why, our very own Meathead - "Barbecue Whisperer and Hedonism Evangelist from AmazingRibs.com and New York Times Best Seller, "The Meathead Method: Using Science for Great BBQ and Grilling". $197.00 early sign up fee - I worked a little OT recently; I may have to sign up!

Wow, I posted this before I saw Meatheads post. So never mind.

Comment

I love Cowboy Kent, use a lot of his recipes and techniques. I will say, I don't agree with his brisket advice though. Other than that, he is one of the more searched cooks recipes and techniques on my PC (along with Malcolm Reed, Alton Brown, Bobby Flay, and Michael Simon)

Comment

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I wasn't familiar with him, then someone here posted a link to a you tube video of him cooking some beans, I believe it was, and I was hooked.

A big YUP! on Kent. His book is right next to Meatheads on my go to shelf. Been watchin his videos since he started em. 🕶
      Last edited by FireMan; June 12, 2019, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        He is the man. And I get a kick out of his dancing.

Kent Rollins is the man. I've been a subscriber of his for quite a while. Good cook. Good methods. No B.S. His "adapt and overcome" mentality for cooking is a model for others. Really. As a long time pro, I can tell you his job is NOT easy. But, he knows that without the work, you get no results. It's those that are willing to work that make me smile and admire, as I can see a kindred spirit. I would LOVE to work with him. I'd be tired as hell, but happy.

Comment

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        Makes me want to go outside and build a fire. Then I remember I am a city boy; I would probably set whatever site I am at on fire.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here