Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bbq shop class traeger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bbq shop class traeger

My daughter and son in law are putting me into a 4 hr class on pull pork & Spatchcock chicken . in June With the one and only
    Diva Q`s Daniel Bennett . This is for Father`s Day and my Birthday . My family supports me 100% with my hobby ,my wife
    never says no . Two years ago a few days after Christmas they told me go and buy my offset smoker and not to worry about the price . They always say you cook and we benefit from it . we our a tight knit family that supports every body hobbies .

And heres me trying to sneak BBQs & accesories into the house

Comment

That's the way to do it.

Comment

My buddy and I went to one of these last summer and had a blast. Danielle put on a great class and Traeger gave out some nice swag.

Comment

• BRic
          BRic commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking forward to going !!!

• T-bone
          T-bone commented
          Editing a comment
          You'll enjoy it. Be sure to take notes...especially when Danielle says to They provide a recipe book with areas to take notes. I've referred back to my notes a number of times since last year's class. Oh, the spiked, smoked lemonade was very tasty if they offer it again this year.

• BRic
          BRic commented
          Editing a comment
          T-bone Thanks for the information . I will definitely do that . I was told Treager gives out of stuff .

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here