Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming events?

Hello, I'm new to this site so excuse me if this is the wrong place to ask this. I'm going to Las Vegas between March 24-28th and was wondering if there was any BBQ competitions or BBQ festivals going on in Vegas or surrounding area. I'm from Arctic Canada and would love to go a competition or fest to see and learn some new techniques. New to BBQ smoking and would appreciate any input. Thanks.

Welcome Northern Smoker

Comment

I don't know, I'm not from Vegas, however allow me to welcome you to the Pit from NE Washington state, 16k south of the border near Christina Lake, BC. Along with tips, techniques, and recipes about BBQ we have a lot of fun. If you like music, go to this thread to hear what others are listening to and share what you like. For jokes, go to this thread. Go to this thread to post where you work and what your hobbies are and get to know other members here. We are happy to have you along and looking forward to your participation.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. I'd check with the NV BBQ Assoc. There is nothing listed on their site, but they may know of something.

Comment

Can't help much with Nevada events ... but as RonB pointed out, these folks can: http://www.nvbbq.org

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

OK thanks for replying. Looking forward to this new adventure in life called Smoke BBQing. Appreciate any advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Smoker View Post
              Hello, I'm new to this site so excuse me if this is the wrong place to ask this. I'm going to Las Vegas between March 24-28th and was wondering if there was any BBQ competitions or BBQ festivals going on in Vegas or surrounding area. I'm from Arctic Canada and would love to go a competition or fest to see and learn some new techniques. New to BBQ smoking and would appreciate any input. Thanks.
              March 24th (and I know this is cutting it close) is the 'Santa Anita Winner's Circle Championship' - about a 4 hr drive from Vegas.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I might just drive down to check it out. I was suspecting that I would have to drive somewhere to see one. Thanks again

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here