Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New channel- BBQ & Cooking Classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New channel- BBQ & Cooking Classes

In an effort to keep things channeled properly, we're announcing this new channel for BBQ & cooking classes. If you have info on classes coming up, or on classes you've attended and want to share experiences from, please post them here!

As of now there's no need to separate the forum by state/country sub-channels, at least not unless we get a massive amount of posts from all over, so please be detailed in the titles of where the location is/was.

Moderators will add previous cooking class posts to this channel as we find them scattered about.

Thanks, and we hope you find this useful!

Gracias!

Comment

Huskee, Mr. Manager, Pit Master Club, Sir! Now You're Running on Pure Oxygen! 👍👍😇👍👍
      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

My school for BBQ, Grilling and outdoor cooking is AmazingRibs.com for the techniques and science. Then I come to the Pit and ask the experts how to do that.😎 It's worked nicely for me over the last 6 years.

I won't complain about being inflicted with MCS and spending about $15,000 over those 6 years. I was TOTALLY convinced I needed those cookers and the mountains of accessories. The shed and storage racks keep me well organized too.

I find my MCS budget is always pushing the limit and there is no, zero, zilch money available for additional classes.🤑🤑🤑

Comment

• JCBBQ
          JCBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Huskee, that's actually something I could do. I've had clients over for bbqs. I'll run it by the accountant.

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          JCBBQ I'm no CPA or tax pro, but you may need to be 1099ed or similar to be able to count such income & expenditures, but it's always worth looking into.

• JCBBQ
          JCBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Huskee, yeah, I get a 1099. I really think this might be doable. Thanks for the idea.

Awesome

Comment

Have there been any cooking class / BBQ class information posted yet? Any central depository?

Comment

• Danjohnston949
            Danjohnston949 commented
            Editing a comment
            Davegg, I think if You Click on the Title Page Name You will Get a List of Posts for Schools and Posts! The NDSU BBQBOOTCAMP is Scheduled for 24 May 2017! Begins @ 5:00 PM Fees are $30.00! Meat Science Dept and Others and Others!
            From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here