Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN BBQ Society 2023 Spring Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MN BBQ Society 2023 Spring Training

I've posted this event in past years and feel it's a Great Day for outdoor cooks within driving distance of Mpls/St Paul. I've attended this Spring Training Day several times and always come away with some new and useful information on outdoor cooking. There will be interesting speakers and an unforgettable meal at noon. Use the link below to register if you're interested. I hope to meet some of you there on April 15th. Skip

Skip Can I catch a ride?

Comment

• Skip
      Skip commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure can!

I enjoy your post event posting. Maybe after I retire, I'll try and get out there.

Comment

I'll be there. Should be good! Hopefully no snowstorms in April.

Comment

• jhapka
        jhapka commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah right

• Skip
        Skip commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope to meet you there! You'll have to look for me...I'm kind of like my avatar picture only maybe a little older.

• SteinerBBQ
        SteinerBBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Skip - Will do. I believe I sat near you and your daughter the year Meathead was the featured speaker.

Bump...anyone within driving distance of Mpls/St Paul interested?? It's a good time IMO.

Comment

This workshop includes a talk on "The Science of Meat” from Dr. Cox, Director of Meat Science at the University of Minnesota, as well as hearing from our keynote speaker Erica Blaire Roby of Blue Smoke Blaire's Barbecue.
        That's impressive! Perhaps in the future, they could offer tickets to view an online stream of speakers. I'd pay $.

Comment

That looks good....a weird variant of MCS has afflicted me,,,,

I

Comment

Would love to be there, but flight to Mexico is booked for 6am on 4/15. Hope everyone that makes it has a great time. Maybe next year.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here