Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota BBQ Spring Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minnesota BBQ Spring Training

University of Minnesota Spring Training BBQ Class is scheduled for Saturday April 2nd. It is a great time and a great class to attend if interested. I've gone several times and always came home with some good fresh ideas and a full stomach! Below is a link to register. It usually sells out so register now if you are interested.

MN BBQ SOCIETY - 2022 Spring Training

Minnesota BBQ Spring Training, Training? I don't need not stinking training! I have a Traeger.

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker , PBR is an adult beverage and can be used to wash down the bile.
      Hope this helps.
      Last edited by bbqLuv; January 12, 2022, 04:22 PM.

• smokin fool
      smokin fool commented
      Editing a comment
      PBR puts hair on your chest....takes it off if you already have it....its not to be trifled with.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, oh.....I know. bbqLuv

I am in!

Comment

Neat class, something I'd like to attend one day.
      My nephew and I have talked about hitting the A&M BBQ school as he's an alum but apparently getting an invite(s) is akin to winning a state power ball lottery.
      Such is life.

Comment

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Another reason to move to Texas.

• TxF
        TxF commented
        Editing a comment
        It is a lottery to get in, I’ve heard it takes about 5 years to work your way in. I believe brisket school was last weekend.

There is a BBQ class that’s a elective for students as well, couldn’t talk my so into taking that.

This is relevant to my interests

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, hope to see you there.

This is always a fun way to spend a spring day. Hope to see you guys there.

Comment

I'm giving this a bump. I see today there's seats still available. If you come you WON'T be disappointed!

Comment

I'm planning to ride with you, Skip . Pick me up? Would be great to meet anyone else there!

Comment

Now it was the U. of Barbados I would be all in. Please take good notes, videos and pass them along. Hope some of the Pit's team get to have some fun. Any good Q places you could all congregate at?

Comment

• Skip
              Skip commented
              Editing a comment
              They feed us very well for lunch that day!

Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen this. I am in!

Comment

We had a great day - good to see a few folks there!

A few photo highlights for those who missed it!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220402_121633.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	1200239 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220402_130849.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	1200240 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220402_102309.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	1200241 Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20220402_112646.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	1200242
              Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here