Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 291 & 292

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 291 & 292

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

Click image for larger version

Name:	neighbor.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	285.0 KB
ID:	808143

Click image for larger version

Name:	long time.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	447.3 KB
ID:	808144

I like them both! Nice way to wake up with laughs!

Comment

Great toons as always

Comment

I can relate to the second one. When we go camping and especially when I take one of my cookers (and especially-especially if the weather's nice) I don't want to come home. I can usually only afford 3 or 4 nights away and it's never enough. A year might be pushing it but I'd give 'all summer' a go.

Comment

These are always fun stuff.

Comment

Two more good ones...

Comment

I'm like Will Rogers..."read the funny paper first thing in the morning, laugh and get it over with." Life on the green side of the grass is always good but some days the cartoons and the jokes make the day FANTASTIC! THANK YOU!!!!! to all that contribute. Because of you, sometimes I laugh all day.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you THT. Sometimes we come up with ideas that we share with Jerry and he makes them, sometimes he just makes these up. These were all Jerry.

That second one was me for a majority of the summer last year.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Enjoy it while you can man, before you have a pile of kids and no money!

• Spinaker
                Spinaker commented
                Editing a comment
                Hahaha, yeah I am trying to avoid that one. Huskee

I think klflowers was just asking us advice about cartoon #2.

Comment

• klflowers
                klflowers commented
                Editing a comment
                I have been talking to my wife about actually moving onto the RV. We have a couple of issues - mainly my cookers and her shoes lol.

#2 is funny, but it also sounds like it should be one of my life goals.

Comment

Like number 1 we have a "Bob-The-Neighbor" who snow-plows our mutual private road with his Bobcat (yeah, I know). He does the individual driveways for our neighbors as well. They keep him well supplied with baked goods and I keep him well supplied with smoked goods.

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Whatever works, better'n shovelin'

• CaptainMike
                  CaptainMike commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Huskee not according to Spinaker!

I can relate to the second one.

Comment

My favorites so far! lol

Comment

#2 Life goals...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here