Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 214, 215, 216, & 217

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 214, 215, 216, & 217

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

Enjoy 4 this week, making up for last week...

Click image for larger version

Name:	big.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	299.0 KB
ID:	669534

Name:	revenge.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	669535

Name:	toothbrush.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	669536

Name:	poker.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	249.6 KB
ID:	669537

I have no idea what my talents are other than appreciating other people's talents. I appreciate you talent!!! Thanks for the laughs. Will Rogers said "Read the funny papers first thing in the morning. Laugh and get it over with." Laughing in the morning helps make the day a better day. THANKS!!!!

Comment

LoL x 4!

Comment

Smiling at all 4 of the New Toons!

Comment

Thanks. That makes an afternoon at work a little better!

Comment

Possibly the best 4 ever! Thanks.

Comment

The last toon is me. Lol. Wife says I look and worry at the smoker far to much.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here