Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BONUS- Holiday Cartoons 80 & 81

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BONUS- Holiday Cartoons 80 & 81

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not
    post them to other websites
    Two Bonus Cartoons from the very talented Jerry King (no help from me this time)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wish.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	299.6 KB
ID:	426130

Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas Eve.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	247.9 KB
ID:	426131

Instant holiday classics!

I could see myself doing that top one. Sometimes I feel like I am living at the North Pole.

Comment

Spinaker Cartoon #79 is one where I could see myself, lol. I was in bed sick last week and the thought came to me. I wanted to smell the smoke of a fire so bad but I couldn't move, nor could I breath out my nose or smell. Watched the entire series of That 70's Show on Netflix.

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        That is when you need the wife to fire up the Yoder and pipe that smoke right in. That could've cleared you up!!!

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank god you didn’t set your house on fire just to smell the smoke. That would have been bad.

More fun stuff.

Comment

...I like!

Comment

Good ones!!😁😂

Comment

Wonderful!

Comment

Fun and Funny!

Comment

"I caught Santa at the No Tell Motel........." Coal for me
                Last edited by HawkerXP; December 20, 2017, 08:27 AM. Reason: sung to the song, I caught Santa kissing mommy...........................

Comment

• richinlbrg
                  richinlbrg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  364 days of fun, one day of coal.

I'll take my chances.

Ha ha! So good!

Comment

You Would think SC would Have More To Do❓ HawkerXP Your Observation Begs the Question, "What Were You Doing at the "No Tell Motel"❓❓❓ ☃🎄🎄 HAPPY HOLIDAYS ONE AND ALL🎄🎄☃
                  From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• HawkerXP
                    HawkerXP commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, Santa Claus is busy but we all need to take some time for a little loving whenever we can.
                    As far as the other question...............I ain't telling.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here