Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

Free Ribs And Pulled Pork With Purchase From Corky's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Clint Cantwell
    AmazingRibs.com's Senior Vice President
    • Apr 2016
    • Memphis, TN

Free Ribs And Pulled Pork With Purchase From Corky's

Can't wait for the AmazingRibs.com Meat-Up in Memphis? Or perhaps you can't join us yet still want to enjoy a true taste of Memphis BBQ?

We are so excited to introduce another exclusive offer for Pitmaster Club members from our good friends at Corky's Ribs & BBQ, a true Memphis original!

From now through Black Friday weekend (now through 11/30/2020), place an order of $100 or more on the CorkysBBQ.com website and receive a FREE rack of ribs and 1-pound of pork (a $31.98 value)!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_130113.jpg Views:	426 Size:	158.2 KB ID:	941500
    FREE RIBS AND PORK OFFER
    The Offer is valid for ONLINE orders only at www.CorkysBBQ.com

Exclusive for Pitmaster Club members
    1 FREE Rack of Ribs AND 1 FREE lb of Pork
    w/Any shipping order OVER $100.
    This is a $31.98 value for FREE!!!

Place your order at https://www.corkysbbq.com/shop-online and use promo code PITCLUB during checkout.
  • bbqLuv
    Club Member
    • Jan 2020
    • Milwaukie, OR

Include the sides?
    I will check it out. Tx Clint.

Comment

• dubob
      Club Member
      • Mar 2019
      • Mormon Mecca

I have never had pork ribs in a restaurant that were better than Corky's. Ever! I'm sitting here drolling just thinking about them.

Comment

• Troutman
        Club Member
        • Aug 2017

• OUTDOOR COOKERS

BBQ ACCESSORIES

WOOD & PELLET PREFERENCES

SOUS VIDE

INDOOR COOKWARE

They opened a Corky's here in Houston (Katy) to a pretty big fanfare. I was somewhat excited so took the whole fam damly there and ordered a half rack of ribs. What came out was perhaps the worst excuse for pork ribs I have ever seen. They were mushy and tasted like they had been sitting under a heat lamp for 6 hours. In my worse cook ever I would have been superior in leaps and bounds to that sorry little rack. Not only that, they smothered it in this sweet, sticky bbq sauce that I had to scrape off with a spoon just to pick it up. I complained to the manager upon leaving then wrote a scathing Yelp review. They wrote me back and offered me a free meal which I never took them up on. Six months later the place was closed down.

Other than that, the corn bread was pretty good

Comment

• Steve R.
          Steve R. commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm afraid that's what usually happens when a chain gets that geographically spread out (Memphis to Katy). Quality suffers as a result. I will say that at the original location and those nearby, it's been good stuff in my experience.

• dubob
          dubob commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry for your loss. I've only been to the Cordova, TN location (Memphis area) about 10 times and have ALWAYS got the dry rub version. I would grade every single visit as excellent or better as to quality of the ribs I was served. I tried using their sauce a couple of times and found it to be inferior to Blues Hog or Sweet Baby Rays. But IMHO, their dry rub ribs were to die for.
          Last edited by dubob; November 18, 2020, 02:56 PM.

• dubob
          dubob commented
          Editing a comment
          I never went to the "Rendezvous" in Memphis which a lot of Memphis folks think is tops, but I tried Neelys once (another Memphis top rated by locals rib joint) and thought they were just so-so. We all have differing tastes when it comes to BBQ. I will always recommend to others that Corky's is top drawer for me.
      • randy56
        Club Member
        • Aug 2017
        • Newburgh In

Eat at a Corky's once, It was just ok. Small potions left there hungry.

Comment

• MNKennicutt
          Club Member
          • Mar 2018
          • Rochester, MN
          • Andy K.
            Cookin' in Southern Minnesota

Cool. Might have to check it out

Comment

• Bkhuna
            Club Member
            • Apr 2019
            • Merritt Island Florida

My Publix sell's Corky's products. Nothing to write home about.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
            See more
            See less
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Meat-Up in Memphis