Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive 15% Off On All Tappecue Products!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusive 15% Off On All Tappecue Products!

We are thrilled to announce that the team at Tappecue have created an exclusive 15% discount for all AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Club members!

To take advantage of this amazing offer, explore their various products in their online store here then use promo code RIBS15 at checkout.

Also be sure to check out our complete review of the Tappecue Touch here and the Tappecue Dual Temp and AirProbe review here.

ABOUT TAPPECUE
    Tappecue is the future of meat thermometers used by BBQ and grilling enthusiasts of all stripes. A team of entrepreneurs in the Barbecue Capital of the World (Kansas City, of course) invented the first cloud based WiFi thermometer in 2013.

Our product line is changing the way professionals and enthusiasts guarantee the perfect cook every time they start the grill or smoker. Paired with our proprietary SessionBook and Offline Modes, the Tappecue thermometer becomes an even more powerful tool that enables grill masters to fine tune and perfect their technique to create award-winning recipes.

With the help of the Kansas City startup community and the enthusiasm from the local and national barbecue community, the word about Tappecue has spread like wildfire. We're proud to have brought a product to market that our customers love. As lovers of the grilling arts ourselves, creating the technology that enables anybody to cook the perfect meal on the grill continues to be a joy.
    Attached Files

I clicked the link and it immediately presents you with an opportunity to plug your email in and save 20% on your first purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by jpsep View Post
      I clicked the link and it immediately presents you with an opportunity to plug your email in and save 20% on your first purchase.
      Thanks for the heads up! I'm looking in to this!

Comment

Originally posted by jpsep View Post
        It turns out that was a Labor Day special offer that shouldn't have still been live on the site. The new offer is exclusively for Pitmaster Club members.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        Rubs Promo
        Meat-Up in Memphis