Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitmaster Club Members-Only March Special at BBQGuys.com: Pit Mitt Heat-Resistant Grill Glove

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitmaster Club Members-Only March Special at BBQGuys.com: Pit Mitt Heat-Resistant Grill Glove

Through the month of March, BBQGuys.com is offering a discounted price, exclusive for our Pitmaster Club members, on Pit Mitt Heat Resistant Grill Glove. Regular Price- $15.99, PM Club Price - $14.39

The Pit Mitt has the same heat-resistant aramid fiber used in aerospace and military operations to provide a superior protective barrier from surface heat. This grill glove withstands 475 degrees Fahrenheit allowing you to safely hold barbecue tools, transport pans, racks or baskets. The long length helps protect wrists, and the silicone-textured surface provides a nonslip grip. Ideal for transporting hot dishes from the oven or grill to the table. Soft, thick polyester/cotton lining with an ambidextrous design that fits right or left hand.

Click image for larger version  Name:	pit-mitt-heat-resistant-glove.jpg Views:	14 Size:	80.6 KB ID:	811369

BBQGuys.com will offer exclusive monthly specials like this for our Pitmaster Club members through the month of June. Please promote this new benefit for PM Club membership.

Here is the link:

https://www.dpbolvw.net/click-234817...&cjsku=2858716

Members need to use the AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Club Discount Code PITMASTERCLUB when ordering.
    Last edited by Max Good; March 9, 2020, 02:48 PM.

Already have a pair. Use them often. Help wit carrying rotisserie rods, and arranging coals or moving grates.

Comment

That's what I use too.

Comment

I have the …………………...….. PBC version.

Comment

• CaptainMike
          CaptainMike commented
          Editing a comment
          Craigar acute observation must be your super power.

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          I like what I have, 3, 22" kettles, 1, Smoky Joe, 1, PBC. Craigar
          I also like to jab and poke folks. if you haven't noticed.
          Last edited by HawkerXP; March 4, 2020, 10:00 AM.

• Craigar
          Craigar commented
          Editing a comment
          HawkerXP You? Poke fun? Never noticed. Ha!

Got a pair of these for Christmas. Love em. I plan on putting xxl nitrile gloves over them and try using them to pull pork the next time I smoke a butt. I dont really like using "bear claws".

Comment

Code didn’t give free shipping, just $1.60 off.

But I was offered $0.74 per month financing

Comment

• Derickls
            Derickls commented
            Editing a comment
            same for me

• swartzster
            swartzster commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here

I just finished a chat session with BBQGUYS.COM. Free shipping ONLY applies to orders over $49. The Discount Code PITMASTERCLUB will only get you a 10% discount off the glove sale price of $15.99 (Reg price = $1799) shown on their website. And it can only be used once a month according to the chat agent. And just in case you didn't know, that price is for ONE glove only. Here is the link to the PIT MITT GLOVE

Comment

OOOPS! My bad. I mistakenly added Free Shipping. The good news is, people seem to like these gloves!

Comment

• dubob
              dubob commented
              Editing a comment
              We forgive you! 😄

• SmokeyGator
              SmokeyGator commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m not sending mine back. I’m going to order a second one because I use cast iron in my grill often. LOVE simmering my chili in the primo with the heat plates in place at around 300, with just a bit of wood chunks. These gloves will make carrying the hot Dutch oven easier.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis