Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Members Only Special! Porter Road Online Butcher $15 One-Time-Use Discount!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Members Only Special! Porter Road Online Butcher $15 One-Time-Use Discount!

Click image for larger version  Name:	PRB.Logotype.RGB.Black.png Views:	1 Size:	16.7 KB ID:	665594
    We are happy to present an exclusive offer for Pitmaster club members!

Porter Road is an online butcher shop specializing in meats from Kentucky and Tennessee. The owners are chefs who are also butchers and all of the offerings are hand cut at their facility and shipped fresh whenever possible!

Porter Road has a coupon code for $ 15 off all purchases over $ 100 for members using code PITMASTERCLUB. This is a 1-time use only code.

Recently, I tried a few offerings from Porter Road and was shocked that the steaks and chops were shipped fresh. I was a day late getting to the delivery and when I opened it the meat (which I assumed would have been frozen) was still colder than supermarket cold inside of the packaging.

Porter Road will also be sweetening the monthly "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes through the end of the year by adding a $100 gift card in addition to whatever prize pack you choose!

I want to thank Pitmaster club member JoeSousa for recommending Porter Road and helping arrange this offer for all Pitmaster club members.

If you have a need to order from an online butcher, they may be a great option for you.

Here are a couple of tasty offerings I cooked recently from their catalog:

Click image for larger version  Name:	9dqmoUevRW2f+Nm%pHRMGA.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.22 MB ID:	665595

Click image for larger version  Name:	880T6aE5TuSGW1uioRy3AA.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.02 MB ID:	665596

Click image for larger version  Name:	DwCoFVy1Tsuuf6iMea1ipQ.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.08 MB ID:	665598

Click image for larger version  Name:	5OBSri5ITxSm1qfdWXF5vg.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.44 MB ID:	665597

Nice looking chops. Thanks for running this down for the club.

Comment

JoeSousa allsid Thanks for this offer. This may be my first mail order meat. The product looks fantastic.

Comment

I love the idea of fresh meat, not frozen. Then you can cook it that night or freeze it should you choose to, it opens up extra options. Thank you Paul!

Comment

This looks very nice! Free shipping Over $100 and prices seem comparable to Albertsons. And a little cheaper than Crowd Cow.

Adding another site to look more into once I get some of the beef out of the freezer.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

The Smoke Masters Pack looks pretty tempting. Is there an expiration date for this offer?

Comment

• allsid
              allsid commented
              Editing a comment
              Not at the moment Spacecase I would think it will be valid for a while.

I’m always just a little behind getting the good deals. Got some of those double porkchops and several lamb racks coming from Porter Road tomorrow. Oh well, next time maybe.

Comment

• allsid
              allsid commented
              Editing a comment
              Hope you enjoy them Donw

Definitely seems like reasonable prices if the quality is as good as they say it is. That Picanha is tempting me, I never see that cut around here.

Comment

Thanx for this!

Comment

Freezer is full right now, but i'm gonna hafta try some of the pork shanks. I just had one at local restaurant that was perfect, and I want to learn how to duplicate it!

Comment

Originally posted by treesmacker View Post
                  Freezer is full right now, but i'm gonna hafta try some of the pork shanks. I just had one at local restaurant that was perfect, and I want to learn how to duplicate it!
                  Ya- someone has to figure out the whole pork wing thing I see from time to time at sports bars.

Comment

FWIW, Porter Road gets a shout out in "Franklin Steak".

Comment

• Donw
                      Donw commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just great. Just learned about Porter Road from Joe Sousa and have made a few orders, and on the the waiting list for a few cuts. Now everybody in the world will be ordering from them and the waiting lists will just grow that much longer.☹️

Very nice. I have ordered from Porter Road before and been very happy with their products. Looks like ill be ordering again sooner than expected

Comment

• grantgallagher
                      grantgallagher commented
                      Editing a comment
                      klflowers i have bought 2 packages of oxtails from them now. One was average/smallish and the other was significantly bigger. Seems like it just depends on which cow gets the chop.

• klflowers
                      klflowers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      grantgallagher, thanks for the review. I still haven't pulled the trigger and ordered anything - working too much. But I will get around to it soon.

• grantgallagher
                      grantgallagher commented
                      Editing a comment
                      klflowers i havent made them yet so no comments on flavor etc

I should not make any purchases tonight. I think I'm not the only one who have made some dumb transactions after some evening libations. Willard be careful tonight. But the product and price looks great. So i will pull the trigger soon.
                    Last edited by RichieB; April 17, 2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Haha! Flaviar made a good sale the other night from this very thing at my house!

• klflowers
                      klflowers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Huskee, I wish I had never read this post. Now I know what Flaviar is. Not good.

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      klflowers Lol! If you join PM me your email, I get a pat on the back if I "refer" someone.

Need to empty the fridge a bit, but hopefully this will last a few weeks, at the least.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    Rubs Promo
                    Meat-Up in Memphis