Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXPIRED: 3 DAY SALE On Our Rubs, Sauce & Magnets Exclusively For Members: 12/10-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXPIRED: 3 DAY SALE On Our Rubs, Sauce & Magnets Exclusively For Members: 12/10-13

SEASONED EATINGS FROM AMAZINGRIBS.COM!

Just in time for the gift-giving season, we are offering Pitmaster Club members 15% OFF our new Meathead's Amazing rubs and sauce, as well as our recently redesigned temperature magnet.

To take advantage of the savings and to receive the products in time for the holidays, visit our product landing page here between now and 5 p.m. ET on Monday, December 13, and use promo code PMCGIFTING at checkout.
    Attached Files

FWIW, bought a set the second day they were available. Found an Omaha Steak rib eye purchased April 2020 while cleaning out the freezer. Rubbed it with the Meathead BEEF and grilled it in a panini press (Thermopen to ensure rare-MR). EXCELLENT grill marks and even better - a smoky flavor. Made a GREAT sandwich for two faster than firing up the grill which meant we could finish with the freezer after lunch. Rub saved that rib eye.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! The Red Meat rub is my favorite. It's great on chicken and pork too.

:>>>BUMP!!!<<<

Time is tickin, Y'all!

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      You getting a cut ?

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Nossir, I pays to be here, but it is only a three day discount, an it is giftin season. Troutman

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      An, I'll tries me to picks me a better colour fer me Bump, fer tomorrow

>>>BUMP!!!<<<
    Jus Sayin

Comment

well that was my christmas present to myself

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      Rubs Promo