Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW Members Only Discount - $10 Off Porter Road Online Butcher

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW Members Only Discount - $10 Off Porter Road Online Butcher

Have you already taken advantage of our one-time Porter Road discount found here?

If so, we're happy to give you more chances to save with a special offer exclusive to Pitmaster Club members! By sourcing from pastures in KY, TN, and PA, and dry aging and hand-cutting it at their own facilities, Porter Road is setting a new standard for meat. After years of serving their local community, the Porter Road team is now delivering nationwide. Once you taste the difference, you’ll never go back.

From now through December 31, 2021, Pitmaster Club members receive $10 off $100 or more at Porter Road.

Use Promo Code PITMASTER2021 when placing orders here.

** Restrictions: Cannot be combined with any other offer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Box_Overhead-0081-Edit_lo_cd865438-09f7-443f-8a69-0131595019f4_1880x1050.png
Views:	25606
Size:	907.1 KB
ID:	1083952

Thanks, Huskee. I really like these guys. I really like their spare ribs, and those pork wings cooked up pretty good too. I haven't tried much of the beef. I think I'll use this discount on some of that.

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      If you need plates, PJ’s is offering a 1% discount on all orders of $500. or more till the end of this month!

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      Panhead John i have moved on to a new supplier. Mr. Bones has graciously agreed to supply me with whatever plating implements I need.

• Donw
      Donw commented
      Editing a comment
      That Dunder Mifflin company is really making a name for themselves in the paper plate world too. PJ is going to have some stiff competition.

Got my first order from Porter Road yesterday, man it looks good.
    Attached Files

Comment

For anyone has the American Express Blue Cash Preferred card there is an additional $30 off for $100 spent available through tomorrow 8/31 (one time use). My invoice was $120 less the $15 off (Amazing Ribs) for a total of $105. Oh and they are also sending a pound of free hot dogs! On my credit card statement they take an additional $30 off for a total of $75 billed to me.

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        I have that same card. Thanks GroceryBoy Gonna check it out.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry I missed this. I have that card too. Wish I'd have seen that, I hope they do it again.

Just need to add one more shout out to Porter Road. The order I placed Friday August 27 was scheduled to be shipped the following Monday. Over the weekend Porter Road came out with "Free Hot Dogs" with purchase. I sent an email asking about my order and they agreed to also ship the hot dogs along with the rest of my order (Pretty good customer service I thought).

Shipped FedEx on Monday August 30th. FedEx looses the package. Finally arrives Wednesday, September 8, 2021. Everything inside is 60 degrees and up. I immediately email Porter Road with pics of the temp readings over 60. Within 15 minutes I receive and email from Aaron asking if I want a refund or replacement product. No questions, no hassle, they just took responsibility and offered a refund!

Fantastic customer service!! I wanted all to know.

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s the kind of news worth sharing! Kudos to Porter Road. Thanks

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        It astounds me the number of packages that get lost or delayed. Normally who cares but when it's perishables it matters. Glad they took care of you.

• grantgallagher
        grantgallagher commented
        Editing a comment
        With fedex, especially in the warmer months, i feel like you could probably pay a full time employee just to deal with claims ans reimbursement.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo