Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Member-Only 10% Discount at ForWhiskeyLovers.com Online Liquor Store

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Member-Only 10% Discount at ForWhiskeyLovers.com Online Liquor Store

Whether or not you were able to join us and taste along to our July 1, 2021 Live Happy Hour with Doug Stone from www.ForWhiskeyLovers.com and Jeremy Elliott from Smugglers Notch Distillery, you can still purchase the bourbons we tasted. (And if you ask me, they are GREAT!)

As an added bonus, our Pitmaster Club members can score a 10% off discount by entering the code amazingribs at checkout. Go here to browse and purchase.

Due to US state laws they are currently unable to ship alcohol to Alabama, Mississippi and Utah. They can ship non-alcoholic items such as glassware to these states. They also ship to 28 countries, the full list can be found here: https://forwhiskeylovers.com/order-m...ng-information

(Please do not share this discount code outside of the Pitmaster Club)

Enjoy!

Off the topic of bourbons, don't know if Scotch was talked about. I always have Springbank scotch at hand. It has been ranked highly, but it is not something that sticks out like some. It is incredibly smooth though, so I have it for others to try that might not think they like Scotch. I have not had anyone that was disappointed. Not an expensive venture either like some others.

Comment

Rats! Wish we had known about the discount before we placed our order last night.

Comment

• theroc
        theroc commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Huskee - we also wrote them and asked if they would honor the discount on the order we placed.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Doug said he'll apply the discount to your order!

• theroc
        theroc commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome! Thanks for you help Huskee. And thanks so much to Doug.

If I may ask, what did you order theroc? I'm interested in 83 for sure but wouldn't mind any of them.

Comment

• theroc
        theroc commented
        Editing a comment
        Huskee, we ordered three bottles of the barrell 83. A couple of them may turn into Christmas presents if they last that long!

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        theroc NICE! 👍

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo