Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermoworks Up TO 20% of everything, sitewide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermoworks Up TO 20% of everything, sitewide.

Original wording deleted because I made a stupid error as in not Reading properly
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Porkies; March 4, 2021, 01:03 PM.

Thanks. I always say never buy anything from them at regular price unless you're in a bind, because there's a sale about every 15 seconds at ThermoWorks

Comment

• Donw
      Donw commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen to that.🙂

SALE SALE SALE!

Comment

Tx U
      You done good

Comment

Now they are showing 18% site wide. It doesn't appear to be based on how much you spend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_140508.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	206.4 KB
ID:	1009181

Comment

Thanks. I got the email for the 20% off and finally sprung for the "Signals" 4 probe thermometer setup.

Specializing in cool, unique and professional temperature tools. Super-Fast thermocouples, thermistors, infrared thermometers, data logging and more.

You hook it up to wifi and then you can follow it on your cell phone.

Haven't taken it out of the box yet, too busy.

Looks like 18% off sale is still on.

Comment

Damn it just got a Thermapen Mk 4 for in the house.

Comment

Thanks I purchased the MK4 and it saved me a few bucks!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here