Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bear Mountain Pellets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear Mountain Pellets

Bear Mountain Pellets is running a special. 2 for 1 special, the promo code is bogo. 4 bag equals 11 dollars shipping, 20 - 50 bags equals 15 dollars shipping (maybe more thats all i tested). It might be worth it to go big.

There is a reason they are so cheap

Comment

• tenphases
      tenphases commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Ive never used them but I heard good things, have you had a negative experience with them?

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      I've only used them twice, but I was quite happy with them. Only problem is I can't get them locally so unless there is a sale like this, there's no reason for me to buy them.

I have used a couple of bags of their pellets and they seem to work just fine. I clean the fire pot often and there doesn't appear to be excess ash as I have had with other pellets.

Comment

I've used them many times. Nice quality pellet, not much ash, good clean smoke. I plan on burning some of their apples pellets this weekend on a turkey breast if the weather cooperates. Winter in New England might not let it happen.

Comment

Thanks, just orders 2 bags . Been wanting to try something different as I’m still experimenting in the pellet world. Total cam to 25$ ,8$ shipping fyi

Comment

Where? I just looked at their site and saw no mention of bogo sale.

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
            Editing a comment
            have to type it in at checkout

I've been using them a lot lately with very good results. Our local Bomgaars (Fleet Farm) store carries Bear Mountain and Lumber Jack Pellets. I use both and see no difference IMO. Both brands seem to go on sale quite regularly.

Comment

• tenphases
            tenphases commented
            Editing a comment
            Thats really good to know, I bought 400lbs of lumberjack last year when they had their sale and I loved it. Which BMP pellets do you recommend?

• Skip
            Skip commented
            Editing a comment
            Bold are a "little" more bold but Gourmet, Sweet, and Savory are all very close to one another IMO.

Their "Bold" remain some of my most favorite pellets to date. I haven't tried every maker but BM scores high on my list of thumbs-up pellets.

Comment

• STEbbq
            STEbbq commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey that reminds me. Which do you prefer? The MB560 or the Silverbac ?

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            STEbbq two totally different cookers there, comparing a truck and a van. Both have their strengths and weaknesses and I love having both so I couldn't pick one over the other.

• STEbbq
            STEbbq commented
            Editing a comment
            Good answer! Thanks for the thoughts.

Do Bears Pellet Pooper in the woods?

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
            Editing a comment
            only rabbits, goats, and llamas... maybe the odd giraffe, but they generally stay out of the woods.

Messed up quote from another message.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here