Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VeteransQ Sauces & Rubs 15% off code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VeteransQ Sauces & Rubs 15% off code

Hi all!

I just wanted to pass along this 15% off code for VeteransQ Sauces & Rubs: BBQAF15

VeteransQ.com is a veteran-owned business selling quality sauces and rubs. 50% of their profits go to veteran charities. It's a great business with a great owner (Steve Lulofs) and a great mission. It doesn't hurt that their products are top-notch! My family absolutely loves the Sweet Heat and Gold sauces. To the point where I get in trouble if I forget to order more before we run out.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Dennis

Just ordered the gold sauce and beef rub to check them out and support. Thanks for the post.

Comment

• dtresca
      dtresca commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent! Let me know what you think!

Being a retired veteran myself, how could I resist?

I ordered the 3 + 2 pack to check it out. I just did a pulled pork yesterday, and will try each of the sauces on that meat when it arrives. Th rubs will have to wait a bit until I decide to smoke some more meats.

Comment

Great to hear! I love that you got the whole pack. Can't wait to hear what you think!

Comment

• dubob
        dubob commented
        Editing a comment
        To be honest, I'm a HUGE fan of Blues Hog sauces and Heaven Made rubs, but I'm always willing to try new stuff. I'm not a big fan of making my own - lazy would be the best word to describe why - so I do try commercial stuff and tend to stick with what I (we) like. Blues Hog has been better than ANY grocery store product I've ever tried and I liked Sweet Baby Ray's sauces a lot. I assume that your Gold sauce is mustard based; correct?

• dtresca
        dtresca commented
        Editing a comment
        I like Blues Hog a lot as well! And I hear you about the rubs. I like to make my own, but sometimes it's just easier to buy stuff. Plus it's fun to try different rub and sauces.

Yes, the Gold sauce is their spin on a mustard-based sauce. Again, its an absolute favorite in our house. Everyone I've had try it so far has bought a bottle afterward.

I got the package last week and have tried all 3 of the sauces on some pulled pork from a cook about 10 days ago. We have 3 winners folks. The GOLD is without a doubt the best mustard sauce I have ever tasted. The ORIGINAL and the SWEET HEAT are better than anything I ever bought in a grocery store. The SWEET HEAT has a slight edge (for me) over the ORIGINAL. My bride liked the ORIGINAL better than the other two. However, to be absolutely honest, Blues Hog is still my all-time favorite. That said, there will always be a bottle or 2 of GOLD & SWEET HEAT in my stash of sauces going forward.

I haven't had a chance to try the rubs on anything yet, but will try them on some pork & chicken in the near future. Thanks Veterans Q for some excellent products worth having on hand for pitmasters everywhere.

Comment

• dtresca
        dtresca commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the feedback! I am getting this over to Steve, ASAP! Really happy to hear how much you enjoyed the sauces. Those 2 sauces are my favorites as well!

Keep using that code, too. It has unlimited uses!

• dubob
        dubob commented
        Editing a comment
        Just ordered 2 each (12 oz) of GOLD & SWEET HEAT. 😁

I really like Maurices Southern Gold mustard sauce and I have some in my Amazon cart, but I am going to give this a try instead. Thanks for posting, vet owned made the difference.

Comment

• dtresca
        dtresca commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome to hear! Don't forget to use the code in the original post! Really appreciate the support!

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        I used that code. Can’t wait to try them out.

So I got these the other day. So far used the chicken and pork rub on some wings and it is very good. I’ll report back on the sauces and beef rub.

Click image for larger version  Name:	983C4DBE-A9A9-4238-83F7-CF1857BEFC37.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	2.31 MB ID:	935754
      Last edited by klflowers; November 8, 2020, 10:51 AM. Reason: Rub not hub

Comment

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr. Bones, I have used the regular and the mustard sauce now. The mustard sauce is OK, but the regular sauce is really good. Has a little kick to it, not as sweet as Blues Hog original. I really like it. The chicken and pork rub is up there with MMD.

• dtresca
        dtresca commented
        Editing a comment
        Appreciate the feedback! The owner started with the original sauce, so it's great to hear you like it.
        The Sweet Heat has become the go-to wing sauce for my daughters. I get in trouble with them when I use anything different or run out. Hopefully, you'll like it as well.
        Cheers!

• dubob
        dubob commented
        Editing a comment
        dtresca - used the 'Original' on some left over sand hill crane meat and some left over elk steak meat last night for supper. 👍

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here