Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackstone Clearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tenphases
    commented on 's reply
    Whatta score on the Masterbuilt! Nice!!!

• aladdin4d
    commented on 's reply
    I snatched the 22" last year on clearance and love it!

• bgidcumb
    replied
    Try Brickseek.com - inventory checker for different brick and mortar stores. Walmart, Home Depot, Target, Lowes... at the top of the page click on Inventory Checker, choose your store to search, and then click on SKU Finder. Type a search word (normally I do the brand) and click Search to see a list of items in the Walmart inventory. Select the item you want to search, enter a zip code, then click Search Inventory --> give it a few moments, scroll down the page and you will see the locations around you that have it in stock or sold out and what the price is at that particular store location. I have bought a Blackstone Range Top Combo Griddle and Fryer MSRP of $447 for $225, and a Masterbuilt Gravity 560 MSRP $497 for $175. The Masterbuilt I had to drive 45 minutes to that Walmart but worth it in my opinion. Try surrounding zip codes as well to get a different list of store results.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tenphases
    commented on 's reply
    Nice info, thanks!

• tenphases
    commented on 's reply
    Jfrosty27 woohoo!! that was the goal brudda !!!

• tenphases
    commented on 's reply
    yeah I got lucky, in finding it, you know how we do, we always gotta cruise the bbq section looking for a deal as the fam rolls their eyes lol

• Andrrr
    commented on 's reply
    Indeed I am. I bought it in Pewaukee but went to Delafield to check the price. You are safe for now....

• Jfrosty27
    commented on 's reply
    Dude. I believe you live very close to me and therefore saved me a bunch of time running around looking for a deal! Thanks. I think? 😂🤣

• prepperjack
    replied
    For those wondering about the price at your local walmart, if you have the Walmart app, go to the product page, which for me shows a price of $274, but if you scroll down a bit you'll see the "Available now at" section and if you click on options it will show the in store price at your local stores and where its in stock. Unfortunately, it won't give you the in-store price on the app, but at least you'll know where to go to get it without wasting your time.

Leave a comment:

• Andrrr
    replied
    Definitely local. I just picked up that 36” with the hard cover on Saturday for retail. No regrets but you better believe I went to the other local Walmart today with my receipt hoping it was $150 with the intent of using my $150 refund to buy that 22” AND a boatload of accessories.
    Last edited by Andrrr; October 13, 2020, 08:54 PM. Reason: Bought on Saturday so I could cook on it Sunday morning

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    replied
    These kind of deals seem to be local. My Walmart is regular price.

Leave a comment:

• Craigar
    replied
    Didn't we go through this last year? Damn...just when I got over my lust.

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    I think I need to make a trip to Wally World ASAP!

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Back the truck up.

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Bwahahaha. All true though

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here