Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackstone Clearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackstone Clearance

Blackstone in Bayonne NJ Walmart
    Attached Files

Online price for the 36 is $297 - grab it!

Comment

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      If MCS is an issue you can only solve it by buying another! Think of what you could do with all of that extra surface area. I promise I won't tell.

• tenphases
      tenphases commented
      Editing a comment
      tbob4 you know your wrong for that!! lolololol

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Bwahahaha. All true though

I would have snatched that 22".

Comment

• tenphases
      tenphases commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah that's a crazy good deal!

• aladdin4d
      aladdin4d commented
      Editing a comment
      I snatched the 22" last year on clearance and love it!

Back the truck up.

Comment

I think I need to make a trip to Wally World ASAP!

Comment

Didn't we go through this last year? Damn...just when I got over my lust.

Comment

These kind of deals seem to be local. My Walmart is regular price.

Comment

• tenphases
            tenphases commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah I got lucky, in finding it, you know how we do, we always gotta cruise the bbq section looking for a deal as the fam rolls their eyes lol

Definitely local. I just picked up that 36” with the hard cover on Saturday for retail. No regrets but you better believe I went to the other local Walmart today with my receipt hoping it was $150 with the intent of using my $150 refund to buy that 22” AND a boatload of accessories.
          Last edited by Andrrr; October 13, 2020, 08:54 PM. Reason: Bought on Saturday so I could cook on it Sunday morning

Comment

• Jfrosty27
            Jfrosty27 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dude. I believe you live very close to me and therefore saved me a bunch of time running around looking for a deal! Thanks. I think? 😂🤣

• Andrrr
            Andrrr commented
            Editing a comment
            Indeed I am. I bought it in Pewaukee but went to Delafield to check the price. You are safe for now....

• tenphases
            tenphases commented
            Editing a comment
            Jfrosty27 woohoo!! that was the goal brudda !!!

For those wondering about the price at your local walmart, if you have the Walmart app, go to the product page, which for me shows a price of $274, but if you scroll down a bit you'll see the "Available now at" section and if you click on options it will show the in store price at your local stores and where its in stock. Unfortunately, it won't give you the in-store price on the app, but at least you'll know where to go to get it without wasting your time.

Comment

• tenphases
            tenphases commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice info, thanks!

Try Brickseek.com - inventory checker for different brick and mortar stores. Walmart, Home Depot, Target, Lowes... at the top of the page click on Inventory Checker, choose your store to search, and then click on SKU Finder. Type a search word (normally I do the brand) and click Search to see a list of items in the Walmart inventory. Select the item you want to search, enter a zip code, then click Search Inventory --> give it a few moments, scroll down the page and you will see the locations around you that have it in stock or sold out and what the price is at that particular store location. I have bought a Blackstone Range Top Combo Griddle and Fryer MSRP of $447 for $225, and a Masterbuilt Gravity 560 MSRP $497 for $175. The Masterbuilt I had to drive 45 minutes to that Walmart but worth it in my opinion. Try surrounding zip codes as well to get a different list of store results.
          Attached Files

Comment

• tenphases
            tenphases commented
            Editing a comment
            Whatta score on the Masterbuilt! Nice!!!

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here