Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bear Mountain BBQ pellet sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear Mountain BBQ pellet sale!

Hey everyone, bearmountainbbq.com is having a buy one get one free sale on pellets!

Not seeing it on their website.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not listed on their website, you just have to put 2+ bags in your cart and use code BOGO. Good for 1-time purchase unless you have different email addresses.

EDIT: there is a page showing it, but you still need to use the BOGO code.

• Whiskeyman53
      Whiskeyman53 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the help, I'm ordering 2 tonight.

I’ve been getting the 20lb gourmet blend at Winco for $8.99

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a great price!

I stocked up, thank you for sharing.

Comment

Thanks, never tried theirs and have been looking for pecan pellets.

Comment

Nice deal, thanks fer sharin!

No pellet cooker in my arsenal, so I actually achieve 100% savins, with th BOGO code lol

Comment

https://bearmountainbbq.com/pages/bogo?q=bogo.
          Here is the link fellas

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Grazie!

I just ordered, thanks for the link! Q on everyone!

Comment

Most excellent! Two bags ordered. Thanks for the info/link!

Comment

I ordered 4 bags, 2 of them were their "bold" (mesquite, hickory and oak) They are AWESOME. They really are more bold than other mixes that I have tried, which to me is useful since pellet cookers tend to be more mild anyway. I intend to order more. Also have on hand sweet & gourmet but I'm in no hurry to try them.

Looks like the BOGO code has expired though

Thanks again for sharing jtyoder

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here