Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Roadhouse Labor Day Butcher Packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Roadhouse Labor Day Butcher Packs

Sep 3rd - 7th: Debating with the wife if these are a good deal or not? Check your local franchises social media or the web page for sign up forms, you can google "labor day butcher pack" plus outback as well, but the gist is...

For $70, 2x 12oz ribeye, 2x 6oz sirloin, 3x 8oz pre-marinated chicken breast, 3x pork chops, 2.5lbs ground hamburger and some seasoning.

For $180, 4x 12oz ribeye, 4x 6oz sirloin, 4x 12oz strips, 6x 8oz pre-marinated chicken breast, 4x pork chops, 5lbs ground hamburger and some seasoning.

While I've never had any complaints about their meat when eating out, I can't figure out if this is a good deal or not. I'm guessing they don't do Prime and that it's just decent cuts of average quality stuff? Honestly have no clue.

Hmmm, I'll check it out, since we have one in town....

Never have et there, so couldn't tell ya...

I jus happen to own an outdoor cooker.

Comment

• Schwyy
      Schwyy commented
      Editing a comment
      outdoor cooker? what a great idea!

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      😂😂😂 Too funny Bonsey.

I did this early in the pandemic when meat got scarce in the stores. It's decent quality stuff that's better than what you would get in most grocery stores, so you're going to pay a little more, but it's nothing special. It's a way to keep their vendors in business until they are able to operate at full capacity, so I can understand why they would want to do this.

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      so would you say the stuff you got was a good value for the quality?

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs I'm like you, not really sure. It was the best and most readily available at the time back in April, so I was glad to have it. I would consider it a little better than typical grocery store steaks, the chops are thick slices of loin and the chicken is pretty much like any other chicken. There are better value options available now, so I haven't felt the need to buy from there more than a couple of times.

Our Texas Roadhouse has left town.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here