Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smithey cast iron sets on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RamaJama
    replied
    Out of my budget, but those are beautiful skillets.

Leave a comment:

• barelfly
    commented on 's reply
    Yep....first time I saw the Farmhouse....it was over. Much more than just a skillet - it’s a work of art! I love it! It works great, can fry an egg no problem with it, among other stuff! And the color has deepened as I’ve used it for the past 8 months or so.
    Last edited by barelfly; August 26, 2020, 09:58 AM.

• N227GB
    replied
    I've got a commercial induction cooktop being shipped to me and I'll have to see how well it does with my Lodge CI, but I'm really interested in the No. 12 skillet even though it not part of the sale.

Thanks for that link!

Edit: I think the Farmhouse skillet will work for me. Wow check out this video of how it's hand made.

Last edited by N227GB; August 26, 2020, 09:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Yuuuuup! ComfortablyNumb

• Spinaker
    replied
    These are certainly one of my favorite skillets. I will own them forever, they are indeed a work of art. Anyone who purchases one of these will be very happy. And so will your kids or grandkids.

Leave a comment:

• barelfly
    replied
    Thanks for sharing. Last time someone shared a smithey link......a few weeks later the farm house carbon steel skillet ended up at m door step

I like the look of their CI.

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    Oh man. As much as I want these. I have to pass. I’ve accumulated too many CI’s in the last couple of years. And it’s all Spinaker ‘s fault. 😁

Leave a comment:

• Red Man
    started a topic Smithey cast iron sets on sale

Smithey cast iron sets on sale

I got this link from my mom and figured I’d share. Still pretty pricey, not sure I could bring myself to get any.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here