Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blues Hog 15% off Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blues Hog 15% off Sale

https://blueshog.com is having a 15% off sitewide sale. They automatically apply the discount at checkout. I place an order yesterday for more of my favorite sauce, their Tennessee Red. I also ordered 1 jar each of their Original, Raspberry Chipotle and Smokey Mountain to try them.

Tx for info

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      You’re welcome!

Yup, thanks; I'll haveta stock up

Smokey Mountain is very good, an I likes Original, but I'd haveta say Tennessee Red is th Star of th Show...Haven't tried Raspberry Chipotle, yet...mebbe it's Time...

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      I can’t wait to try them. To date I’ve used only the TN Red and love it. Order has already shipped!

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      I had high hopes for the Raspberry Chipotle (because I LOVE me some chipotle), but it just wasn't for me. YMMV. I'm admittedly not a big fan of the sweetness of the Original, and this one has all of that.

Ooooh. And both jars are near gone. Thanks for posting!

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      I ordered a total of 6 jars. Probably should have been more.

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      fuzzydaddy, I kept it down to 17 jars...

• barelfly
      barelfly commented
      Editing a comment
      fuzzydaddy sorry, I meant both of my jars are almost gone

Thanks. Tennessee Red is the one sauce everyone in my family, and all of my neighbors, agree on being their favorite. Of course, a few months ago I bought several 64 oz jugs to stock up with. I always miss the sales.☹️

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I saw the sale on Facebook as an add. I’m glad I did.

Love their stuff!

Comment

fuzzydaddy What is summat tellin that ya might have a BBQ Dependency Issue is when ya go to yer Cart, an they already have yer name, addy, an card # lol True Story, in this case

I'll be back, gonna go outside, wait on UPS...

Comment

Thank you for the alert. I replenished my supply.

Comment

How sweet is the Tennessee Red compared to the Original?

Comment

• dubob
            dubob commented
            Editing a comment
            Just bought another jug of the Smokey Mountain (MY favorite to this point) at my local supply house. I noticed a new size bottle (25 oz) with a squeeze nozzle on top. Also noticed the Champions Blend on the shelf but didn't buy one. Waiting on some reports about it.

• dubob
            dubob commented
            Editing a comment
            Decided to call Blues Hog about the Champions Blend. It's a mix of Original, Smokey Mountain, and Tennessee Red. How bad could it be - right?

• STEbbq
            STEbbq commented
            Editing a comment
            Let me know how the Champion’s blend tastes. It sounds...less tasty honestly.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here